We provide practice assessments to helps us identify any operational gaps. We review current workflows and determine opportunities for improvement. We develop a customized plan that fits the needs of your facility and implement best practices.
MMHCS understands the current challenges in finding qualified healthcare professionals. We provide highly skilled interim staffing with experience in the community Health center environment. Whether you need interim staff in Finance, Operations or in the Executive officer level, we are here to assist.
Patient Access Center
Macman Management Healthcare Services (MMHCS) has added capacity to our Patient Access Center. This new capacity assists community health centers in the management and operations of Covid-19 related inquiries, testing, and vaccination scheduling and appointments.
MMHCS relieves community health centers of congestion and needed for patients to access support, services, and appointments.
MMHCS staff are bilingual and experienced with community health centers providing support to organizations throughout California.
Ancillary Training (Front office, back office, billing and providers)
MMHCS offers comprehensive, customized training for everything that makes your clinic run smoothly.
We utilize coding tools, knowledge and experience to train staff in a variety of areas.
Our trainings are customized to your needs, payers and systems that are used at your facilities.
- Basic training – Core essentials from the front office staff to billers
- Authorizations & Referrals
- Covered and non-covered services
- Insurance training – includes client’s payors such as Medicare, Medi-cal, Managed Care Medi-cal, Special programs, Commercial payers, etc.
- Denials training –
- Identifying the cause,
- Solutions, and tracking denials
- Future prevention of denials
- System/Processes – How to follow certain workflows or processes within the client’s PM/EHR system
- Coding Based training – Customized for Providers or billing staff
MMHCS has the coding tools, knowledge, and experience to give your office a solid understanding of proper coding. We have experienced staff that is ready to increase your team’s efficiency and knowledge coding and documentation through personalized training.
- ICD-10 Core essentials of appropriate diagnosis coding and selection
- E/M – the elements of how to select the proper office visit evaluation and management codes
- Documentation – Basic documentations requirements and it’s role regarding coding
- Additional Guidelines – HCPCS, PCT and modifiers
- Specific Payers’ coding guidelines
Academia (MA+ program, FQHC Billing program)
MA+ Medical Assistants Plus Program.
We partner with CPCA and offer the MA+ (Medical Assisting Plus) program.