Quality Improvement (QI) consists of systematic and continuous actions that lead to measurable improvement in health care services and the health status of patient groups. Quality in health care can be defined as a direct correlation between the level of improved health services and the desired health outcomes of individuals and populations. With the increased focus towards quality care and public reporting of provider level data, our staff can provide exceptional expertise for you to meet State and Federal Guidelines, including becoming Certified Patient Centered Medical Home and achieving Meaningful Use.
Certified Patient Centered Medical Home (CPCMH) Model
MMHCS provides a unique foundation to launch and maintain the Certified Patient Centered Medical Home (CPCMH) model. Our staff believes CPCMH is more than a certification, it is integrating the team based care model with a patient experience and quality enhancement. This infrastructure proves to reduce cycle time, improve patient experience, reduce costs, and improve quality.
This can include:
- NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Certification
- Application Assistance
- Care Team and Huddle formation improvement
- Patient Experience Redesign
- Data Abstraction form Population data Management Systems
- Sustainability tools for re-accreditation
MMHCS provides practices roadmaps to navigate the Meaningful Use (MU) program and prepare for reporting as well as maintaining performance measures. Our services are flexibly designed to provide various levels of support from:
- Complete Attestation for MU
- Setting a foundation for MU data capturing
- Identifying areas of success and areas of improvement for measures